A multi-currency savings account is available for you anytime, anywhere.
Enter the world of virtual bank in just as fast as 5 minutes
Open an account anytime in just 6 steps, with 1 smart phone and 1 HKID card
Age 18 or aboveHolds a valid HKID card
You need to
- be an individual client aged 18 or above; and
- hold a valid HKID card (either permanent and non-permanent residents are accepted; smart HKID and the new smart HKID introduced on 26 November 2018 are both accepted; juvenile HKID card and HKID card issued overseas are not accepted); and
- have a valid Hong Kong mobile phone number for receiving SMS and identity authentication
- have a valid Hong Kong residential address
then you are eligible to open an account opening with us!
You can download the ZA Bank App on your mobile phone through Apple store / Google play, or scan the QR code with your mobile phone through the ZA Bank official website. ZA Bank App is now only available in Hong Kong App Store. You can open an account with ZA Bank App anytime, anywhere.
Key functions include:
- Multi-currency savings account in 3 currencies - HKD, CNY & USD
- Time deposits with a minimum placement amount of HK$1
- Fund Transfers & Payments via FPS and CHATS (only local transfers are supported currently)
- Personal loan application - e-Statements & e-Advice to view your transaction history